Campaign news

"I apologise that I cannot currently be here to meet and answer the questions and concerns of the people of our constituency. Due to the sudden recent loss of my father I have to return to my family home in Mauritius. It is my responsibility as the eldest son to take care of the funeral arrangements.
"My family and I are of Hindu faith and we believe in the need to observe the passing of one’s elders with respect and reverence. We will follow a strict religious ceremony to set my father free to continue on his journey into the next life.
"I look forward to returning to Grantham and Stamford at the end of the month to join the rest of my campaign team in the final weeks before the General Election."

Harrish
Your local candidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments or questions: